1) All my wedding collections come with a free Pre Wedding shoot. This is a great way for you to see how I work, but also for you to get used to having a camera pointed at you. It takes away any nerves you may have and also gives us a chance to talk about posing so that on the day you know exactly what to expect, you feel more relaxed, and it saves precious time that you can spend with your friends and family.
2) I always wear a full suit to your wedding. This helps me blend into the background making sure that I can capture beautiful natural candid images. I don't want to be remembered, and most of my previous clients, all say the same thing, "I hardly knew you were at my wedding".
3) I'm not a clock watcher! For a full day wedding I usually start shooting 2-3 hours before ceremony time, and I stay to make sure I capture some of the party that happens in the evening. My full day packages don't see me packing up the gear as soon as Jon Legend has warbled his last note for your first dance. I like to make sure we get shots of people dancing and having a good time after your first dance.
4) After the wedding you are supplied with a disc containing all the final images of the day, and the most important part, that some photographers don't do, is the print licence. This means that you can do all your own printing after the wedding if you wanted. No need to come back to me and pay large amounts for a couple of small prints.
5) Sharing your photos with family and friends is very important. People often travel a long way to be at your wedding and they to would love to see your wedding photos. I make sure this is possible in a few ways. Firstly You will each have your own personal online gallery where guests can log in and see you images once you have. I personally hand out little cards to each one of your guests before I leave the wedding telling them exactly where to go to find them. These cards are also personalised with your favourite image from the pre wedding shoot. I also provide a shortened version of your slideshow, which you can share online for guests to see, plus with all my new 2016 full day packages, you get your very own 7" tablet pre loaded with all you images so that you can take it round with you for work colleagues and family to see.
So there are just five small things that I do, to make your wedding photography go smoothly. If you are getting married, and you haven't booked me yet, please do get in touch soon so we can get a date in the diary for me to come over and see you to chat in more detail about your big day.